The SpinalStim device is FDA approved to be used after spinal fusion surgery or to be used to treat a failed fusion from a previous surgery. 5,11,12 For complete prescribing information, please refer to the Instruction Manual below.
This single-piece device is lightweight, flexible and portable, allowing freedom of movement during treatment. The typical prescribed treatment time is two hours per day. An LCD and audible alarm provide important feedback during treatment such as the operational status, treatment time remaining, battery capacity, etc.
Designed for Patient Ease of Use
- Works effectively when worn over clothing or bracing
- Single-piece, cordless design allows for ease of placement and patient mobility
- The STIM onTrack™mobile app is patient-friendly and provides patients with a treatment calendar, therapy reminders, and additional educational resources.*
Why Do Physicians Prescribe a SpinalStim Device?
- High clinical success rates1-3
- Statistically significant results for patients who smoke or have a multi-level fusion1-3
- PEMF signal covers 360 degrees around the fusion site4
- Coverage up to 5 vertebral levels4
- Supported by the North American Spine Society’s coverage recommendations4
- STIM onTrack mobile app enables physicians to remotely view patient adherence to prescribed treatments when paired with the DIRECT Physician Portal
*STIM onTrack mobile app is available as an accessory of US model devices only